Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   three sacred techniques of itachi (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=7968)

Akatsuki Shinobi 09-03-2005 05:25 PM

three sacred techniques of itachi

Tsukuyomi, Execution of this technique will trap the target in an illusionary world that is totally controlled by the user. The user can then torture the target for as long as desired, inflicting vast mental damage upon the target. Targets of this technique will most likely suffer mental collapse; if they are lucky enough to survive, they will not be in fighting condition for a while. Time is also distorted in the illusionary world: for example, the target will feel the effects of three days when only mere seconds have truly passed. Tsukuyomi requires that the target make eye contact with the user, however, Uchiha Itachi seems to be able to 'force' his opponents to make eye contact with him, probably through the use of the hypnotic suggestion ability of the Sharingan, as he demonstrated when he used this technique on Uchiha Sasuke, who had both of his eyes closed prior to Itachi's activation of the technique, but opened them in a shock/fear expression as Itachi used the technique on him.

see here

Amaterasu, Not much is known about this technique, as it has only been employed once (in jiraiya's frog esophagus). However, we do know that black fire is an aftereffect, and that the technique is extremely strong and can burn through even the strongest of materials, such as the esophagus of an extremely large rock frog (which is capable of breathing fire) that was summoned by the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya.

see here

It has been hypothesized that the third jutsu is named after Susanoo, the Shinto god of the sea and of storms. In Japanese mythology, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo were siblings. Since Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu, and Amaterasu seems to be a ninjutsu, one could assume that the "Susanoo" is an advanced bloodline taijutsu.

itachi510 09-03-2005 05:29 PM

nice info:D

kyuubinaruto58 09-03-2005 05:35 PM

thanx for the info. i want to see the third sacred move i wonder if it really is a taijutsu move.

Akatsuki Shinobi 09-03-2005 05:36 PM

Susanoo.....i would love to see itachi move aroud like a fighting nin instead of a statue....

itachi510 09-03-2005 05:38 PM

yeah...he rarely does anything that involves movement...though he usually doesn't have to move to fight his opponents...

Akatsuki Shinobi 09-03-2005 05:42 PM

true...his first the technique does all the work, but with a strain...

itachi510 09-03-2005 05:45 PM

i like him, but i can't wait to see him in a real fight, possibly a long one so we can see what kind of a nin he is in action and how he react to things...

Akatsuki Shinobi 09-03-2005 05:48 PM

so far he does not react to anything, to see him panic would mean an awsome fight, and to see what made him anbu leader, those skills have to be great!!!!!

Impulse 09-03-2005 05:56 PM

Nice info. If the third move is really a Taijutsu technique, I can't wait to see how Itachi is going to execute it.

#1 Bad Guy 09-03-2005 06:33 PM

I think Amaterasu is one of those huge fireball techniques that the Uchiha clan was so good at. Im guessing it looks like the regular fireball just black flames and a hell of alot more powerful. Just a theory tho

If the third move is a taijutsu move though, does it still require the Mayo-whatever-sharingan?(im assuming it does because the other 2 do) And If so what part do you think it plays in the actual execution of the technique?

Smeeeeee 09-03-2005 06:35 PM

great job on getting this info

Akatsuki Shinobi 09-03-2005 06:39 PM

probably does like the sharingan(copys and lets you see others techniques before they are done) and as an upgrade he can move faster, so slows down oppenent, and speeds up youre body.

or copys all oppenents moves to the letter, that means all, from breathing to attaking.

just some more theorys....

OG 09-03-2005 08:47 PM

great info on itachi!=) i wanna see him stick around and fight with people....he usually just runs...=(

-=(k@k@sh1)=- 09-04-2005 09:30 AM

not when he is fighting with Kurenai...

#1 Bad Guy 09-04-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=(k@k@sh1)=-
not when he is fighting with Kurenai...

LOL. no one runs from Kurenai. Or her "boyfriend". They are just two people who are not taken seriously.