Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Hello & Goodbye (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Greetings Humans (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=86616)

Dama-Llama-Sama 09-25-2011 06:47 PM

Greetings Humans

Greeting Humans:

You may not know much about me, but I know much about you. Oh yes, I've been observing you humans for a while (15 years to be exact.) You humans are simple beings, yet do complex things (hehe, that rhymed). You guys can do things that even I, Dama Llama, can't do due to being a 4 legged creature that has to use all of his legs in order to be mobile.

But just as I can't do most of things you humans do, I can do some things that you humans can do. With that said, I learned how to use your technology. That's right I know how to use celluar/smart phones, the interwebz,gaming systems.......I know how to use it ALL.

So why am I, Dama Llama, telling you guys this? I mean after all, you guys could probably careless that a llama (of all things) can use a computer. So why make a big deal out of it and be scared? Well I'll tell you guys why:

You know how people say that technology can be either your friend or your enemy depending on how it's used? Well you see, you silly humans, I have a master plan. A plan to take over TEH WORLDZ (dun dun dunnnnn~). And what better way to accomplish this plan than to use the interwebz since after all majority of people uses it anyway?

All, whether it's humans or animals, will bow down to me and call me not Dama Llama, but Dama Llama Sama. I will be your new president. Your new emperor. Your new god.

So be afraid humans. Be very afraid.

All heil Dama Llama Sama.

Tl, DR? Well here's a shortened up version of what I said: Hi, I am a Llama who knows how to use the interwebs and shall oneday rule TEH WORLDZ.

Oh by the way, I'm a big Naruto fan (I look at both the anime aand latest manga chapter) and I also look at Durarara, Death Note, Inuyasha, DBZ, Devils May Cry, and sometimes I watch Bleach and One Piece (those two are good animes/mangas imo, but aren't my cup of tea~).

ask me anything 09-25-2011 07:23 PM

Re: Greetings Humans

Oh you silly internet kids. How I lulz at thee.

ACt 09-25-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

But CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLL...
Yawn. You should try and rip more interesting things. Besides, I'm only out to support the superman. Good luck trying to be god.

kluang 09-25-2011 09:22 PM

Did you misspell your name?

its suppose to be Dalai Lama

stubborn_d0nkey 09-26-2011 06:28 AM

Best new member in a while.

Now to the serious stuff. If you are gonna rule the world you better hurry, you are already 20 years old, and should die soon (yeah, when I saw your age is 20 I googled llamas life span), so good luck with that!

Hey, look at that. I'm already advising you, so how about granting me an advisory position (when you rule the world).

ACt 09-26-2011 10:16 AM

↑ Seriously? Given the style and randomness, really seems like a dupe account to me. Of course, you were all over that TU thing, too.

stubborn_d0nkey 09-26-2011 10:41 AM

^Out of the recent new members, who is better?

Jaxon 09-26-2011 12:03 PM

LOL LLAMA TAKING OVER THE WORLD ON THE INTERNETZ SO RANDOM LOL XD

Yeah, no.

kael03 09-26-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dama-Llama-Sama (Post 1977979)
Gre

I got bored and stopped reading here.

Mal 09-26-2011 01:55 PM

I at least managed to finish the first line. Then skimmed the rest of it. Didn't even bother with the tl;dr.

Darth-Nero 09-26-2011 10:59 PM

http://i.imgur.com/M7fon.jpg

clearly a dupe

-SassyLady- 09-28-2011 04:35 PM

*lifts eyebrow* Am I suppose to take ya seriously?

Anywho ello.