Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Episode 156 (Spoilers) (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=9284)

kidistight 10-20-2005 11:06 AM

Episode 156 (Spoilers)

This was a pretty boring episode nothing important really happened just a prolonged fight with Raiga that will continue to the next episode. I also didn't like the ever changing animation style in this episode I would prefer them to pick one and stick with it through an episode and not jump back and forth. I just felt like this episode really dragged on forever for the 20 plus minutes, I even considered skipping some of the episode because it was so disinteresting. Naruto continued to do his kage bunshin and Neji was just about to show his usefulness again but was stopped. The best part of the whole episode lasted for like 4 seconds when Lee fought without his weights on, although he took them off differently than before. Also Lee really didn't move that fast for someone who had a huge weight lifted from there body, I know it is lightning but he just didn't seem that fast to me when fighting. I was aso VERY annoyed with Karashi, I can't stand scary people, toughen up your a man if your going to be scared alright fine then, but don't be scared over every little thing that happens, a pebble falls and he basically jumps. Another thing I wanted to know is if Naruto is in so much danger or so hurt why not call on the nine tails for help, instead of laying there possibly about to die. I can understand why Neji is laying there because he is human but Naruto has a demon residing in him and he is not making that apparent. If this is what we can expect from fillers then lets keep it moving then in the direction of the manga, I am definitely not asking for the Kakashi Gaiden but the current arc in the manga has a lot of potentional when it is animated.

jensta 10-20-2005 12:20 PM

23 episodes of long fillers, i just started readin the manga and its sooo cool and it seems to be getting so much better and interesting as i go along, i couldn't stand waiting around for a week for each episode of fillers thats why i started to read the manga, now that i've read it i cant wait for the anime to start with the manga storey line again....

but narutos still good even if their just fillers for the time being...
yes and this 156 epi seemed abit funny (strange) and when lee took off his weights... that was pretty achoo.......
but cant wait to see what happens at tthe end of it all.... and ranmaru..... i wonder if he will end up in konoha and have.. maybe a different look on life by than too...
hes such a cute kid so im kinda hoping that everything will turn out good for him, and naruto's crew of course

kidistight 10-20-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jensta
23 episodes of long fillers, i just started readin the manga and its sooo cool and it seems to be getting so much better and interesting as i go along, i couldn't stand waiting around for a week for each episode of fillers thats why i started to read the manga, now that i've read it i cant wait for the anime to start with the manga storey line again....

but narutos still good even if their just fillers for the time being...
yes and this 156 epi seemed abit funny (strange) and when lee took off his weights... that was pretty achoo.......
but cant wait to see what happens at tthe end of it all.... and ranmaru..... i wonder if he will end up in konoha and have.. maybe a different look on life by than too...
hes such a cute kid so im kinda hoping that everything will turn out good for him, and naruto's crew of course

Is it me or did Ranmaru look like a girl when Raiga was holding him in his arms, that is a long time of fillers especially if they are bad ones at that.

jensta 10-20-2005 02:01 PM

no he just looked like acute little kid...and i dont get what you said in the second part of that sentence

jensta 10-20-2005 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6_NaRuTo_6
He did look femaleish
They are prolly gonna make every team go on a mission, they already did shinos team now nejis next they might make shikas team go on a mission with naruto.

yeah id agree with that, every team will get some on screen time before the manga kicks in again, and naruto will somehow end up taggin along or drop by

kidistight 10-20-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jensta
no he just looked like acute little kid...and i dont get what you said in the second part of that sentence

What do you not get if the fillers "continue" to be bad not saying that they all were but if they are bad then the next 26 episodes or whatever are going to seem like they are dragging on forever.

Coribn117 10-20-2005 05:51 PM

I think Ranmaru and Raiga are kind of based off of Mori Ranmaru and Oda Nobunaga, because Ranmaru's lord (Oda Nobunaga) found him he was only six years old (which is about the age I think Ranmaru is) and from that point on kept him as his valet (which in that period of Japanese history was pretty much your elite bodygaurd-- it was a 24/7 job and the valet was the last line of defense for his/her lord.) Ranmaru was also known to have been very handsome in a slightly feminine way.

Another interesting thing is that Oda Nabunaga was often rumored to be immortal, because whenever he was cought in a trap that would have killed a normal lord he managed to get out. This could be where they got the inspiration to have Raiga almost get killed and then survive...

However, if I am right about them being based off these two historical figures, then it should be noted that Mori Ranmaru and Oda Nabunaga died together in an ambush.

Chozen One 10-20-2005 07:06 PM

i just love how they can make tenten and Lee have their moment of glory but make Neji look so............ useless :rolleyes:

DokaMula 10-20-2005 07:15 PM

Well with a guy almost seems like pure lightning it won't be the easier of 2 evils to defeat

typhoon_4434 10-20-2005 10:18 PM

meh
not even bother to watch it
ill wait for the new filler and hope that is better then the current one. Maybe if it was Naruto, Lee, Kiba and chouji, then maybe it would be worth watching.

kakashi1300 10-20-2005 11:15 PM

i hope the next fillers will involve naruto and the other jounins, like asuma or kurenai and see them kick ass, not they are always beaten up.

DokaMula 10-20-2005 11:23 PM

question

whats ya mean 23 filters

jensta 10-21-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidistight
What do you not get if the fillers "continue" to be bad not saying that they all were but if they are bad then the next 26 episodes or whatever are going to seem like they are dragging on forever.

yep they seem to be dragging along and kinda make you lose alittle bit of interest, but as some of the other post said 'just hope that the next filler involves someome good like kakashi, and jounins' i really do hope that they do get better.....

Chozen One 10-21-2005 08:09 AM

just saw it on NF... Part 2 will Start in Spring.... More fillers... more fillers more fillers....... oh well

amimamimo 10-21-2005 08:30 AM

any1 noe wer 2 dwnld narutoepisocde 102-150 with less than 40mb ea episode????????????????????????????????? ??????