Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Favorite anime beginning. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=9617)

kidistight 11-02-2005 01:39 PM

Favorite anime beginning.

I was sitting here watching an episode of Black Cat when I thought to myself I really like the music and scenes in this anime. I also like the beginning of Samurai Deeper, RahXephon, and Cowboy Bebop. What are some of the various beginnings and endings you like in animes?

palmereap 11-02-2005 01:41 PM

have you seen elfen lied it's great beginning

kidistight 11-02-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmereap
have you seen elfen lied it's great beginning

I saw the first episode but haven't gotten around to watching anymore, I wasn't sure if that was just the beginning for that one episode or through the whole series. I am referring to the shooting at her scene.

palmereap 11-02-2005 02:44 PM

what you mean

kidistight 11-02-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmereap
what you mean

The scene were all the guards are shooting at her and she is just deflecting the bullets away from her.

typhoon_4434 11-02-2005 08:54 PM

you mean begininigs like when it shows a character or main character talking or fighting or something like that?

If so, then I like the Fullmetal Alchemist opening, where Ed and Al attempt Human Transmutation, Twas cool.

YoshiToshi 11-03-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typhoon_4434
you mean begininigs like when it shows a character or main character talking or fighting or something like that?

If so, then I like the Fullmetal Alchemist opening, where Ed and Al attempt Human Transmutation, Twas cool.

Yerr, i thought that was cool, too. I also like the opening of Cowboy Bebop. Awesomeness.

nma 11-03-2005 03:02 PM

I have way to much. Naruto's 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, all of Bleach's, FMA 3rd and 4th, .hack//SIGNS, PoT's 4th and 6th, Eureka Seven's 2nd, Beet the Vandel Buster's 2nd, Tsubasa Chronicles, Samurai Deeper Kyo's, FMP TSR's, all of Gundam Seed's, all of Seed Destiny's except for the last, Eyeshield 21s, and a lot more that I can't remember right now.

Dosu 11-23-2005 10:27 AM

Generator Gawl, I love the openeing so much I actually memorised the first few lyrics in Japanesse and english.

#1 Bad Guy 11-23-2005 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidistight
The scene were all the guards are shooting at her and she is just deflecting the bullets away from her.

That was the actuall episode. My favorite by far. The opening to Elfen Lied looks like a portrait and opera music plays in the BG. You probaly have seen it. I think its tight.

My fav anime opening is Bleach season 1. It was colorful as hell and the music was great. Some reason it makes me feel good on the inside when I watch it. I started watching bleach last summer so maybe thats why I like it so much, it reminds me of summer time.......my favorite time.

Renton 11-24-2005 03:53 AM

All of Bleaches OP and EDS, Narutos 2nd to like pfft 7th are all good, all of FMA's rocked, so did Elfen Lied.

SasukeRLZ 11-25-2005 04:17 PM

I think saiyuki had a good beginning and DNAngel was good to

Glaiza_mei 12-01-2005 02:11 AM

2ng opening song of Naruto : Haruka Kanata
Naruto's 1st ending song : Wind ~ ^^

as for other animes...I LOVE TONS!!! lol

Teny 12-01-2005 08:40 PM

I'm so sorry for saying this as this has probably been said before but this is about 'Naruto' and not anime in general, there's a different place for this.

palmereap 12-09-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidistight

anyway the music is great and sad just to fit me sometimes the story makes me want to cry and laugh but that's was the beging of the ep. i talking bout the music before the ep. and she has invisable hands cool split personality lucy/nyu