Fandom Forums - View Single Post - NL the Anime Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #79
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: NL the Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily229 View Post

*cracks knuckles* Well, HE doesn't have to be in it, SHIKA FROM MY STORY will be staring in this one ^^. As I told him, his net name, Shikamaru, is up for grabs. Who says Shika's shika anyway? could be Nara_Shikamaru I'm talking about (that was his name before i changed it of course so who knows?)

obviously its not nara_shikamaru you're talking about, he cant be quite like me. plus he never did any of the actions you may or may not include

But yeah i dont care, i just hope you get what im saying when i tells ya it aint right to includes them peoples in yur story if they aint okays wit it. So now run along and do your fanfic
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote