Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 11:10 PM   #14
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursesealer View Post
It's mostly stupid funny shown in different ways. One of CN's more repeated embarassments. But WTF happened to 'Samurai Jack'? Now that was a praise worthy show.
Samurai Jack...oh boy that brings back good ol memories, was like 11 when it first came on CN.

The last new episodes they had of Samurai Jack was like 2 years ago...it was a 3 episode special...one about Jack fighting a robot with emotions, Jack having flashbacks as a kid, and Jack taking care of a baby...I'm pretty puzzled on why it stopped there...maybe it will return...just like the powerpuff girls are returning as well.O_O

Whoops got off Topic. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy never dies... I need Billy's stupidity and Mandys ruthlessness to keep me alive and make me remember why I used to like CN.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote