Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Sasuke's chances of returning to konoha.
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 05:38 PM   #9
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sasuke's chances of returning to konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesserblade View Post
it dosnt matter if he killed Oro or not 1 good deed wont change everything cuz he still left the village and probably let out many important secrets that could put the village in danger
i must disagree with you on that one, sasuke would never give anything out about konoha, im sure of it, sasuke is always to himself about everything, so he wouldnt, remmember also, sasuke isnt really a bad guy, he just wants avenge his family for what itachi has done, speaking of itachi, i dont think he is bad either, i remmember that sad look on itachi's face on the day he was gonna kill his whole clan, it seems there is a much larger purpose to him killing them, and itachi is just like sasuke, he doesnt kill if he doesnt have a reason for it.

sorry for getting off track, yes i think sasuke might be able to come back, im pretty sure tsunade would consider not punishing sasuke just to keep naruto happy, im sure that kakashi would also defend sasuke.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote