Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Should parents be in control of a child's future?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #8
cursesealer
ANBU

Location: At someplace somewhere with someone that somebody knew
cursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of lightcursesealer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Should parents be in control of a child's future?

Parenting is very touchy cuz you want your kids to be free and explore many wonderous things but at the same time if your too open then they'll be either totally corrupted, scarred or dead and if your too strict then the child will be socially and emotionally cut off from everyone and be all hated for. Parents should serve better as 'boundary lines'. They are to let the child roam and stop them when they get to close to danger. Many many parents dont do that and easily f**k up a good future. At least those I know of. Parents need to just help guide children until about 13 then begin to lighten up and by age 18, if the child can show to be a mature, well responsible and smart adult, then it's okay to completely let go of the parental chain and set the child free.

member of the Akatsuki FC

My apprentice in training: naruto_the_demon_fox

One day, when I have enough money,
I shall buy all of the world's belguim waffles and pancakes.

cursesealer is offline   Reply With Quote