Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Should parents be in control of a child's future?
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:24 PM   #15
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Should parents be in control of a child's future?

It seems that some of you are misinterpreting what I wrote. I disagree with what Lily said about how children should be raised but I sure as hell don't think that some kind of parenting where a child is told constantly what is best for them.

Authoritative parenting is the best choice that a father and mother can make. While it is important to make sure your children listen you, a parent must also realize that they should try their best to have a good relationship with their child. Being open to discuss anything is good. When push comes to shove, a parent should be able to law down the law. It's a combination of both aspects that I've been hearing here.

Quote:
Course, there are circumstances where even if you are the perfect parent your kids can just naturally turn out fucked up.
Unfortunately for your theory, this is simply not true. Again and again, it is proven that a good parental relationship is the key to having a well socially and mentally developed child.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]

Last edited by DarkAztek; 03-28-2007 at 07:27 PM.
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote