Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dark Plague
Thread: Dark Plague
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dark Plague

"If I kill you, I die at his hands. So, no, at this point in time, I won't kill you. I just enjoy reminding you of your place, dirty Uchiha." Maikeru said with a smile.

"I find it amusing that you refer to me as a dirty Uchiha when you yourself have Uchiha DNA infused in you. You're quick to put the Uchiha name down, yet you rely on it." Itachi said with sweat drops sliding down his face.

"Oh, but you're the last of the Uchiha clan. So I take huge pride in pushing a low life like you around. Even if it is using Uchiha abilities." Maikeru said angrily.

"....(Yes, the last Uchiha....)..why don't you go and kill the Hyuuga clan?" Itachi asked.

"That will come in due time. It should be fun. I heard they have a very talented ninja in some brat called Neji." Maikeru said in an excited manner.

"Wiping out a clan just because they exist. Pathetic." Itachi said.

"You're one to talk." Maikeru said.

"You know why I wiped out my clan. It wasn't because I just FELT like it." Itachi snapped.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you did it." Maikeru said as he tossed a kunai at the top of one of the trees, which dropped an apple which he caught.

"Idiot. We're wasting time again, and now you're doing this." Itachi said an annoyed fashion.

"You're the bastard child of the Uchiha clan. I'd refrain from calling me the idiot. Go off if you want. I'll be around when you encounter the brat." Maikeru said as he jumped into the trees, and sat on a branch munching on his apple.

"Hmpf!" Itachi uttered as he disappeared in a flash.

"Stupid Uchiha low life.....(I wonder if this, Neji, has a strong Byakuugan ability. Could it be stronger than mine?)..." Maikeru thought to himself while eating his apple and relaxing.

End chapter 1.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote