Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dark Plague
Thread: Dark Plague
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #5
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dark Plague

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Thanks. Um, took me about 30-40 minutes. I was a bit distracted, but I also had this story in mind for a while, slowly adding more to it in my head. So, I finally found myself with some time and I decided to type some of it out.

What kind of fan fiction are you writing? Thanks. I've always been told I have a knack for story telling.

By the way, anyone feel free to comment on what I've posted thus far, and feel free to ask questions about Maikeru and how he's related to the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans. The next chapter will be posted within a few days.
It's an original fanfic involving all those who want to be in it (restricted to club members). Basically, we're going to make characters, insert them into the Narutoverse like they've been there all along, and make a story. I'm the only writer so far, and we could always use more chracters.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote