Fandom Forums - View Single Post - what do u think of online relationships
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #6
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about
Re: what do u think of online relationships

Online relationships lead to major raping.

How can you "love" someone you NEVER met, and don't know NOTHING about?
That just shows that you're desperate and gullible. And it's not love. I hate it when people online who never seen each other say "I LOVE YOU!" like they knew the person when he/she was first born. That person could be an online predator. I was always thinking, "Man, how do people fall for that stuff?" and after seeing this bullshit, I started saying, "The fuck? No wonder so many people get raped and killed every day, they're actually believing this crap." It's sad how many people actually believe in this. The only way for an online relationship to work is if you met the person face to face and know about them. If not, most likely you're gonna find yourself in a dark alley, somewhere in New York, with your ass hurting. Most likely though. But that's just me.
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote