Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dragonball FC
Thread: Dragonball FC
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #8
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dragonball FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Okay, no. Gohan is not THAT much stronger than SSJ3 Goku, if he's stronger at all. I'll give you that he's alot stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta though.
If SSJ3 Goku were almost on M Gohan's level of power, why was he not sent to fight any form of Super Buu? Don't tell me it was to give Gohan a chance to save the Earth, because he had chances like that before.

Quote:
SSJ3 Gotenks also owned Super Buu something horrible. Even SSJ2 Gotenks was going at it with (S)Buu evenly.
You do realize that Super Buu never even tried against any form of Gotenks, right? He was toying with Gotenks, in order to waste time and give Gohan the time he needed to become Mystic, because he knew Gohan would be the one to actually provide a proper challenge.

Quote:
(M)Gohan did give (S)Buu an ass whooping, although (Gotenks absorbed) Super Buu started giving (M) Gohan the business.
Indeed. I never argued against that.

Quote:
Yes, Gohan isn't battle smart. Perfect Cell anyone?
Goku also, as well as Vegeta. Stupid pride.

Quote:
What we're putting forth is purely speculation, but in my eyes, (K)Buu > (S1)Buu.
Why do you think that? Because he was the last form of Buu to fight against Goku in DBZ?

Quote:
Also, would you not say SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta = Vegito in terms of power? If so, Vegito obliterated (Gohan absorbed) Super Buu.
When they fused, there was also a rather large power increase, based on the fact that they're rivals. SSJ3 Goku & SSJ2 Vegeta would get stomped pretty fast by M Gohan (if he actually had intentions of victory). SSJ3 Goku + SSJ2 Vegeta = Super Vegito (with a power boost based on their rivalry, which was also stated before by the old Kai) would do to M Gohan what M Gohan did to Super Buu.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote