Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Series to end "soon"? (Lost post, big discussion)
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM   #9
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Series to end "soon"? (Lost post, big discussion)

i know wat ur trying to say Axel... and i too felt the same way after reading chapter 352 (juz read my post at the discussions)

well i think the manga can end within the year... i honestly dont think that it will last for a couple of years much as more as 3-4 years...

many great animes such as dragonballz and one piece has extended there time in the anime/manga business because of... well business... large amounts of money is generated becoz of the extensions of this animes/manga... i hav heard that dragonball shud hav ended with the defeat of freeza but still extended becoz of its popularity and that one piece also shud hav ended sooner though i dont know how soon... my point is naruto is juz continuing becoz of the business and no longer for the fun of making it which kishi wished to be so coz i also heard that naruto shudnt hav gotten this long also...

sorry if i discussed such things... i juz want to make a point...
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote