Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Series to end "soon"? (Lost post, big discussion)
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #12
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Series to end "soon"? (Lost post, big discussion)

Ending...Well,I really don't know,I think it will last a year,maybe a bit longer.
I said that I like how everything is going,but actually,when I thought about it,I don't like Part II much.Part I was awesome,and it was that which drew me to become a fan of the series.Part II was good until Sai showed up...at least for me,manga started going down from that point.
Too many unexplained stuff happened which should be hinted at least.Everyone becoming so powerful is also one of the bad sides of Part II.
The story focused too much over Naruto..and nothing,he just learned a new Rasengan.I didn't see Kiba/Hinata/Shino doing something at all.Team Gai against Kisame was also not a notable action,so that team needs more action.Team Asuma had some action,but it was mostly Shikamaru,Ino was as useless as ever,which I disgust.Chouji didn't do much either.If they were so useless,they could at least died in Kakuzu fight so that we would have some more drama.

Anyway,I am talking too much.I just wanted to say that the ending may be in sight,and that Kishi is somehow speeding towards it more than I like.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote