Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dragonball FC
Thread: Dragonball FC
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:36 AM   #24
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dragonball FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
When Krillin fought Frieza in his first transformation, could he have killed Frieza with the Destructo Disk and saved everyone on Namek?
I don't remember that very well, but I doubt at the time Krillin had anything in his arsenal that could have killed Frieza.

Who do you guys think would win: SSJ4 Goku (tired out during his fight with Omega Shenron), or a fully powered, second form Janemba?

We know SSJ4 >>> SSJ3, but we also know that at SSJ3, Goku got his ass stomped by Janemba. He needed to fuse with Vegeta into SSJ Gogeta just to do away with Janemba. And even with that fusion, I still question how that fight would have gone. Gogeta used, what possibly could have been his strongest move, and he did so quickly, because he knows Janemba doesn't screw around the way Kid Buu does. Yet, Gogeta's hits didn't really do much harm to Janemba. I'm not implying that SSJ Gogeta > SSJ4 Goku, but you do in a sense get a look at some of Janemba's durability when taking physica hits, and his persistence in battle. Take a tired out Goku, but in SSJ4. Would he still have it in him to take down Janemba? We're talking Goku here, not SSJ Gogeta, who seemed to have more sense.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote