Do you think Naruto dies? On Wikipedia it says this:
Naruto: Shippūden the Movie is the fourth film based on the Naruto manga and anime series by Masashi Kishimoto. It was announced on November 22, 2006, in that week's issue of Shonen Jump. The movie will be released in theaters on August 4, 2007. Pre-sale tickets have been available since April 21, 2007.
The movie will take place during Naruto: Shippūden. According to teasers in issue 20 of Weekly Shonen Jump, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Neji Hyuga, and Rock Lee will be the main characters. The only detail about the plot given is the vague headline that "Naruto dies."
Two trailers for the movie confirm this to be a literal detail. In the trailers, Naruto is attacked and presumably killed by ten figures, all of whom glow dark purple and can fire similarly-colored energy blasts. His headband is cut off during the attack, and his attempt to form a Spiraling Sphere fails. Naruto's friends are seen standing around a gravestone in the following scene, his torn headband hanging from one edge.
Maybe they are only telling you this to make you think he dies. What if he does die? What if he comes back to life with the help of the fox? What if he comes back to life as a fox.
- Naruto is in some kind of Genjutsu and they make them think that he's dead.
- They only found his head band, which they put on the grave stone in the trailer. Maybe there's no body in the grave? Proves that he may not be dead?
- Maybe another of the character's died instead of Naruto?
- Naruto doesn't die. He can't. The shows called "Naruto"
- Naruto does die and Koonohamuru takes his place on the show.
- Naruto has to fight Sasuke and in the trailer, they did not show Sasuke. So he can't die.
- Naruto dies and is revived like Gara was
- Naruto comes back as the fox.
- Naruto is taken Hostage, put in some kind of Genjutsu and Made them believe that he is dead. Konoha then realizes this is so.
- Naruto has to become Hokage, so he cant die!
-Naruto just dies.
If you have any other theories tell me