Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dragonball FC
Thread: Dragonball FC
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 12:21 PM   #35
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Dragonball FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Silence, you.

Well you know what I mean! lol Goku and Vegeta never aged. Although, there was something that contradicted appearance. I remember Vegeta saying that the hair of full saiyans don't change over time either. Yet, in GT, Vegeta's hair obviously changed, and he sported a totally badass mustache.
There are two parts to why he didn't grow. First part is that he is full blooded Saiyans so they don't age as rapidly. Second part is that when Emperor Pilaf in GT wished Goku to be little again he never got wished back as an adult which is why we see the series end with Goku, still as a little kid, riding on Shenron's back. Couple of decades passed and we see granny Pan with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. in the World Martial Arts Tournament and you see Goku on the other side of the crowd all grown up. At this point, given Pan's age, I would say he was in his sixties close to seventies. But you can hardly notice since Saiyans don't age that quickly. Vegeta's dad (King Vegeta) was probably in his sixties two when Freeza destroyed Planet Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxamixX View Post
THIS JUST IN..E.J. has been banned due to... well i dont know for what but he would like me to inform you guys that Trey is the new leader.. and to let kakashi.. wat eva the numbers were in the FC..damn.. i wonder for what this time.
I can answer that for you. I am the one EJ asked to be invited. I am actually friends with him, we live in Orlando and he got banned for flamming. lol.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 05-04-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote