Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gay
Thread: Gay
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 09:26 PM   #37
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Gay

It's spammy and we already have three threads in there on gay issues. ...Plus let's be honest, this gets down to semantics pretty quickly.

Miburo: I can think of a number of reasons why someone would continue to have gay sex despite the fact that they aren't attracted to men.

One reason is because they might just like sex. (Yeah, I know this one is a bit more rare... But nymphomania exists.) If someone just really likes getting their dick sucked or anal stimulation, that doesn't make them gay. Trust me, I've met these cases before.

What about money? Constantly having gay sex for good money just makes you a prostitute, not gay.

As far as experimenting goes... You really think that just trying something once or twice is as far as it goes? I know for a fact I hated drinking beer for the first number of times and I eventually ended up loving it... And another buddy of mine did the same thing and he ended up deciding he hates beer. The same thought process can be applied to sex.

And let's be honest... For the majority of women, the first few times having sex really might not be that great with a poor partner. ;-)

Quote:
I never once implied that sexual orientation was a choice...Only that the sexual orientation of people who choose to have numerous homosexual experiences is, more often than not, homosexual (Or at least bisexual).
I'm sorry, man. I wasn't implying that you were saying it was a choice. I was just clarifying that homosexual acts do not make the homosexual.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote