Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Dark Plague
Thread: Dark Plague
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 06:46 PM   #39
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Dark Plague

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
The only thing (in my opinion) wrong with that chapter is that you're kind of vastly overpowering the character you made. I mean, Gai's Morning Peacock attacking a clone and it survived until the end of the attack? It doesn't make much sense when you think about it.
It wasn't actually a clone at first. Maikeru took some of the first hits before he created the clone, which was a replacement also. I'm overpowering him because he comes from the country of Heaven, which makes the strongest of Konoha ninja's look like Chunnins. But that country is mostly peaceful. The monstrosity that is Maikeru, was a result of, someone else who was a main villain. Anyway, he's also made this powerful, and beats the snot out of Gai and Kakashi, to built up the final heated battle, and to show that Gai and Kakashi have been surpassed.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote