Fandom Forums - View Single Post - If you were an Admin at Narutolounge...
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:00 AM   #10
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you were an Admin at Narutolounge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
If I were an admin... I'd probably relax and let the smods and mods do their jobs... I'm pretty satisfied with the rules right now, they seem about right.
I wouldn't change anything... The oversized avatars get on my nerves sometimes and I think 150x150 is a big enough size.
If I were admin, I'd change the signature rules a bit, and make sure the signature rules were kept in check ALL THE TIME, because I sometimes see peoples with GIANT signatures, that are filled with extremely tall banners.
Thats what mods/s. mods are supposed to do. I've told them to enforce it, but I can only do so much.

To stay on topic: If I were an admin at NarutoLounge, I would....oh wait, I not only am an admin, I'm pretty much THE admin So yea...go me.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote