Fandom Forums - View Single Post - If you were an Admin at Narutolounge...
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:50 AM   #13
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If you were an Admin at Narutolounge...

Everyone says to be more lenient with the flamming rules. Here's a question: Why? You flame someone, they get insulted, so you get punished. We can't seperate flames into mild, moderate, and severe cases because if we do you whining sons a bitches will complain by saying that so and so flame should really be a moderate flame instead of a severe one. Theres no right way to do it, no matter what we do. So deal.

Here's an idea: DONT FUCKING FLAME IN THE FIRST PLACE. Dont get all mad and pissy at us for punishing you for doing something you shouldn't. Get mad at yourself for being too fucking stupid and flamming someone over the internet.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote