Fandom Forums - View Single Post - If you were an Admin at Narutolounge...
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #15
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: If you were an Admin at Narutolounge...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Everyone says to be more lenient with the flamming rules. Here's a question: Why? You flame someone, they get insulted, so you get punished. We can't seperate flames into mild, moderate, and severe cases because if we do you whining sons a bitches will complain by saying that so and so flame should really be a moderate flame instead of a severe one. Theres no right way to do it, no matter what we do. So deal.

Here's an idea: DONT FUCKING FLAME IN THE FIRST PLACE. Dont get all mad and pissy at us for punishing you for doing something you shouldn't. Get mad at yourself for being too fucking stupid and flamming someone over the internet.
I agree with you Shino, I don't see a point in the severity rule because it would cause a lot of debating and just general whining so there's no reason to put the mods through that. It even adds more opinion to the deal of flaming infractions. I remember Shino once said:
"One mod might give an infraction for: Your wiener is small. Another might give a warning for: You fucking asshole." Opinion shouldn't be an issue, a flame is a flame and that's about it.

To Mikey, I didn't really intend for this to be a suggestion or a debate, I just wanted to hear some interesting opinions and reasons.