Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 11:42 PM   #139
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaimehokage16 View Post
those bones are indestructible i say kimmi and naruto cause of the kyuubi sasuke stands no chance against 3 tailed naruto no chance not even mentioning 4 tails. and i have doubts on how well itachi could withstand against naruto kyuubi 4. plus kimmi not sick his skills would have advanced far beyond sasuke since he was on a way higher level already he can hold his own against itachi i say kimmi/naruto

plus he got out of desert funeral/coffin more than once and i doubt itachi can get out of it more than once maybe once curtosy of amaterasu but after that complete loss of chakra. i say naruto/kimmi.
Listen, Sasuke will not let Naruto transform... he'll shut down the Kyuubi chakra before he let that happen so Naruto wouldn't stand a chance against Sasuke now (and hasn't)... The bottomline is that Sasuke will be better than Kimimaro in the end because he has so much potential to do too many things. He's already better than Kimimaro right now since Kimimaro can't defeat 1. Orochimaru and 2. Deidara

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)