Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ManHunt 2 for Wii gets an AO rating and the game is banned in UK and Ireland
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #11
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: ManHunt 2 for Wii gets an AO rating and the game is banned in UK and Ireland

Hah, really, I couldn't give a shit. If the game had any hope of actually being some good, I might be bothered. Besides, I feel lucky to live in a country where the ratings system actually draws a decent line. I mean, Manhunt 2 really pushes the boundaries. I feel this is the best decision the BBFC could have made. They've always seen fit to give choice to the consumer about the games they buy, and rate them accordingly. Hence this being the only banned game in the UK. I remember when they were going to rate TimeSplitters 3 an 18 - they turned that round to a 15, rightly IMO.

Now, GTA III being banned in Australia. Now that was some funny-ass bullshit.

EDIT: @ Shiek's update:

Lol, I love all the comments from pissed off Gamespot users whining about censorship. It's Manhunt 2 for fuck's sake, not net neutrality. No-one gives a shit. Gaming goes on.

Last edited by Jaxon; 06-20-2007 at 06:34 PM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote