Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #155
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I'm not so sure about Sasuke's Sharingan being better than Kakashi's. Sure, Sasuke was born with it, and is a real Uchiha, a genius at that, but I don't think it's as powerful as Kakashi's at the moment. We've only seen Sasuke force people into his realm/go into people's minds, and paralyze people with just a look. From what we've seen, Kakashi can't do any of those two. But what good would they be to Sasuke if he seriously fought Kakashi? Kakashi has the MS, and a butt load more experience. I believe in terms of speed, they're both right at the same level now, or maybe Sasuke edges him out by a bit. In terms of taijutsu, that's hard to say. Sasuke was never known as a slouch in that department, but Kakashi is the rival of Konoha's best taijutsu user. For a reason, I must assume. It terms of jutsu's, well, Kakashi has tons to choose from, while I'm sure Sasuke has mainly snake jutsu's and fire jutsu's, along with lightning attacks. But we've seen that Kakashi tires out very quickly if he relies on too many large jutsu's. We don't know how long Sasuke can last under similar conditions now. I deciding factor, I think, would be Kakashi's MS. I think Kakashi will find himself in trouble against Sasuke, and he'll end the battle with MS. Assuming, you know, they're fighting in a serious manner. Then again, who's to say Sasuke couldn't just paralyze Kakashi and have his way with him? Or enter his mind and rape him there? But then Sasuke would do something like that if he knew that Kakashi had the MS, which he doesn't. And I don't think Kakashi knows that Sasuke is now capable of entering people's minds, and paralyzing them through his Sharingan. It's funny how Kakashi's been surpassed by all three of his former students in one way or another, yet in a serious fight, he'd beat all of them.

Sasuke's speed/reflexes/certain Sharingan abilities > Kakashi's
Naruto's stamina/chakra capacity/kyuubi mode > Kakashi's
Sakura's brute strength/ability to heal > Kakashi's
I agree. Sasuke's speed is amazing. I doubt that Kakashi will be able to land the MS jutsu on Sasuke. If only Kakashi can see Sasuke now... he may wet his pants over how much that he has improved...

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)