Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Second Annual NL Choice Awards - Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
The Second Annual NL Choice Awards - Nominations

I only picked two new categories. You'll find out what two later in the post.

You are allowed to nominate a max of 5 people per category, please only post once, you dont have to nominate all 5 people, but again 5 is the max. You dont have to fill out every category if you dont want to or if you dont know any for it, but if you decide to later, then please edit your post. Also please refrain from saying anything else in your posts other than your actual nominations. If you do not follow these rules then you will be banned for not following directions for 24 hours.

The 5 most nominated members from each category will be selected and the voting will be begin. Nominations will last until Wednesday, June 27th.

Categories:
- Best Graphics Designer
- Favorite Staff Member
- Most Hated Staff Member
- Funniest Member
- Most Annoying Member
- Biggest Forum Moment
- Favorite Member
- Most Hated Member
- Biggest Spammer That Gets Away With It
- Most Intellectual Member
- Member You'd Most Like To Meet
- Member You'd Least Like To Meet
- Most Respected Member
- Ex-Member you'd most like to see make a come back

YOU MAY NOT NOMINATE A STAFF MEMBER FOR FAVORITE/HATED MEMBER, THE STAFF HAS THEIR OWN CATEGORY FOR THAT.

Gamertag: ShinoNC