Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 08:15 PM   #162
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code View Post
Did this save Kakuzu from Naruto?
You think Kakuzu is on the same tactical plane as Kakashi? I laugh at you.

Also, Naruto has INSANE plot protection, so anything regarding him winning is pretty much moot.

Quote:
That doesn't matter. Sandaime knew all the jutsu in Konoha but lost to Orochimaru's hand. Kakashi lost to Zabuza[1st Round] and Itachi. Sasuke's Shunshin is ridiculously swift, and his chakra manipulation is beyond Kakashi's.
I could of swore Zabuza had to get saved by Haku first round. Are we forgetting how Kakashi copied Zabuza's jutsu while he was doing it?

Quote:
1. Kakashi requires time to charge this.
No he doesn't, it's intantaneous. If it wasn't, he wouldn't have been able to send Deidara's bomb to another dimension in time.

Quote:
2. Kakashi's aim is terrible. If Deidara was able to evade it just by shifting his head, how will he catch Shunshin Sasuke?
Who's to say Kakashi has improved his aim, since I believe he said it was his first time using the MS against Deidara. Undoubtedly, he's gotten better.

Quote:
3. You do realize that if he misses twice his stamina depletes to a terribly low degree.
It only takes one shot to send Sasuke to another dimension though. =]

Thanks for playing, come again.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)