Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Illegal Immigration
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #4
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all
Re: Illegal Immigration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huna_Ichi View Post
WOOT! dude= i totay agree with you-100%. My grandother came from italy LEGALY during WW2... i dont wanna hear they are trying to scae poverty or anything... thats all well and good but do ti the right way. ad if you dont like it- tough shit... dont come here then. and its bull that they can get all this stff and white or black people can get. for exampel [and this is racest and illegal i think] this clinic turned down seeing my mother for kidney stones saying she needed to have a hipanic etnisity to come to them and that migrant workers get teated for FREE. WTH?!?!?!

go on youtube and look up angellover. i have a whole rant on it.
Yes!!! Somone finally agrees with me! Thank God!! My great grandfather came to the U.S. from Italy when he was 12 his parents died shortly after. He worked in the Penn. coal mines the rest of his life and eventually died of black lung leaving his wife a widow with kids. I'm not trying to look for sympathy or anything, I just think that it's wrong how immigrants complain about the U.S. whenthey have no idea how hard it was back then.. I don't think any of us really do.

Last edited by Tookaipai; 06-25-2007 at 12:18 AM. Reason: typo
Tookaipai is offline   Reply With Quote