Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 01:40 PM   #182
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code View Post
Did I compare Kakuzu and Kakashi? Don't put words in my mouth, because you said THIS:
You used Kakuzu Vs Naruto as an analogy to Kakashi Vs Sasuke, so you did in fact compare the two, whether it be concious or subconcious.

Quote:
Kakuzu is over a century old and battled the 1st Hokage. Are you telling me this automatically gives him a means to wtfpwn any younger generations?
Yes it does. Also the fact that Kakashi and Shikamaru took out 3 hearts IIRC, thereby rendering 3 of his 5 elemental jutsus useless, makes it a whole lot easier for Naruto to land that RasenShuriken.

Quote:
As for tactical edges, that would be the day. Show me a scan where he demonstrated any significant tactics.
Kakashi? I'll go scrounging for scans on onemanga to show some form of tactical prowess that Kakashi exhibits; we can throw scans at each other 'til the cows come home. It's still documented that Kakashi is a genius (like Sasuke is now, I know), knows thousands of jutsus which open up his options a lot, has a more advanced form of the Sharingan (and he actually uses it better than Sasuke), is competent in taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu, his Raikiri trumps Sasuke's Chidori (but I don't know about Sasukie's Chidori Nagashi), the list goes on.

Quote:
You can complain all you wish. This is manga evidence; you arguing against it isn't my problem.
Fair enough.

Quote:
...or are you forgetting that events even before this, the game was over once Zabuza trapped Kakashi in the Water Prison?
http://devilbox.dead.org/n/011-020/0..._ch013_113.jpg
If memory serves me correctly, the reason Kakashi got caught in the Water Prison was because he had to save one of those Genin's (Naruto or Sasuke) sorry ass. I'll have to re-read the chapter.

Quote:
Do you have the slightest clue what the definition of instantaneous is.
Kakashi's direct words couldn't disagree more with your statement:
Look'e here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/276/07/

As you can see (look at the page before this one) the effect of the jutsu is instantaneous. Basically, it warps the field around the object, and sends it to another dimension. Good job showing me the wrong panel.

Quote:
...and you are to say that he has? What do you have to base this on? More of your bias?
No, speculation.

Based on this page here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/276/10/

Kakashi obviously knows he's not proficient enough with his most potent attack, and since he knows it drains his stamina like hell, he'd be a fool not to train himself. And Kakashi is no fool.

Quote:
Just like it only took "one shot" to transport Deidara, eh?
Read above.

It got the job done though.

Quote:
Yeah, hmmm... just remember something. You're the game machine, and I'm the player.
The game machine that takes all your tokens.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)