Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #195
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
What are you trying to say?That Sarutobi would kill 3 kage level opponents?I don't think so.
If he was younger,he would have killed both himself and Orochimaru with Shiki,but otherwise,there was no chance for him to win.
I have to disagree with you on that, he was revered as the god of all shinobi, the best there was, and his charka supply was almost limitless before he got old like that. I admit that he probably couldn't have defeated the first and second without the Death God Technique, but he probably could have defeated Orochimaru in his prime without using it. This of course would require Orochimaru not using Edo Tensei (which in my opinion is a BS technique because it can summon kage level opponents that cannot be destroyed without taking their souls). Of course, he may have still killed Orochimaru, but not been able to do anything about the two Kages since they were invincible. Maybe once you kill the one who used it the Edo Tensei technique wears off, this is of course pure speculation but it could happen if Sarutobi killed Orochimaru, which he probably could if he was younger in his prime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Jiraiya vs Sasori sounds like such a dull fight. Jiraiya would win. Easily. A Jounin and Chuunin beat Sasori, I'm pretty sure a Sannin could do away with him.
Jounin? Are you kidding me? Chiyo-baasama was much higher level than a normal Jounin, she was a master of controlling puppets same as Sasori, plus she was retired so she doesn't have an official ninja rank. Chuunin or no, Sakura was trained by the hokage and one punch could kill a man with ease if it hits them, that's something you cannot argue with.

I still think Jiraiya would win of course, but your points are flawed and untrue I think Chiyo was at least at the level of a High A to Low S ranked shinobi, and without the two parent puppets Sasori would not have been killed. I'm not speculating about how Sasori comitted suicide (which he did not), but even you must admit that without those puppets he would not have been killed, because he stood still and took the blow only because they were his parents.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 06-26-2007 at 01:03 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AnticitizenOne For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-29-2010)