Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Spoiler Tags - Options
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #6
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Spoiler Tags - Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
[spoiler="hi"][+/SPOILER]
^Do you see the "HI" in quotation marks? I'm wondering what that's doing there.

Such as if I'm going to post this in Spoiler Tags...

Iamconfusedaboutspoilertagsthatswhyimdoi ngthislalalabythewaythisisntspamok?

I'd highlight that and press the spoiler button...

...but when I hit it, it says "Please enter the option for your spoiler". I type in "HI"...

[spoiler="Hi"]Iamconfusedaboutspoilertagsthatswhyimdoi ngthislalalabythewaythisisntspamok?[+/SPOILER]

And wa-la. There's my spoiler. But...what did the "HI" do? I'm just wondering that. If I don't put the "<insert spam here>", it won't put the tags around it.

That's my question.
the thing is, here on ml, the option for spoilers doesnt work, i dont know why shino or tom left the "options" for spoilers set to on, because the spoiler tag that they have set up doesnt support it, so when u put "hi" or whatever other text, its not gonna make a dif, but if it the tag did support options, then instead of seeing the text "show/hide" on the spoiler button, the text that u specified would show there instead.

Last edited by Grimmjow; 06-27-2007 at 10:14 PM. Reason: cuzz i misunderstood...