Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #24
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Shrike answered my thoughts on Sasori.
But, but, he was taken down by a retired Jounin and a Chuunin.

Quote:
I view Sakura as a genius in medicine, much like Tsunade.
Hm. Do you think Sakura is better at medical stuff than Tsunade?

Quote:
Shikamaru would be a good choice. I think his intelligence makes up for his lack of chakra and stamina. But he doesn't have to be added. XD Neither does Sakura, but I do think she's a good choice.
The fact that she's improved so much, and well, she's a mini-Sannin....and she helped take down an Akatsuki member, really upps her chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Sign me up Mikey.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
make that two, Mikey.
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
.....................we don't like each other but I got to admit this is a cool FC and I don't even like FC's. I think the Third and Fourth Hokage should definitely be added to the list for obvious reason.
Just because we may have different views on things doesn't mean I dislike you lol. Would you like to join my FC? Sarutobi....and the Fourth. I'll make believe the reasons aren't so obvious to me. Why would you consider them genius material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Would you like me to move this FC to the Official Section?
Yes please. That would be great.

By the way, guys, I resized the banners, so I, and the co-owners need to sport them in our signatures. Regular members can do so also, but they all need to link to this FC in their signatures at least.

I'll be working on banners for Tsunade, Sakura, and Haku tonight.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote