Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:33 PM   #26
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Yeah, I think Haku is a genuis, since he can manipulate water by will using no chakra and do one hand seals. Even though nobody directly came out and called him a genuis, it's safe to say he was Chuunin, low Jounin level during the Land of Waves Arc.
I definitely agree. ^^ Haku had a lot of potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
But, but, he was taken down by a retired Jounin and a Chuunin.
I think Sasori chose his death (either consciously or unconsciously), so while I applaud Sakura's growth and Chiyo's abilities in that fight... Sasori was the one that ended the battle. I think he's worthy of the title.

Quote:
Hm. Do you think Sakura is better at medical stuff than Tsunade?
Not exactly.. but I do think Sakura has the potential to surpass Tsunade, as an overall ninja. While Kishimoto hasn't given Sakura a training period to learn genjutsu, it's been stated multiple times that she's a natural in that area. With the right teacher, she'd probably excel (imo). I'd love it if Kakashi or Sasuke trained her in that area. <3 But it'll probably never happen. lol

Concerning medical ninjutsu, Sakura probably will surpass Tsunade... but this is partly because she's been training under Tsunade's tutelage.. She'll be able to go farther because of that. (I don't imagine Tsunade having a mentor, I see her as a pioneer in the medical field).

Quote:
The fact that she's improved so much, and well, she's a mini-Sannin....and she helped take down an Akatsuki member, really upps her chances.
Great! <3

And I've added the Kakashi banner to my sig. ^^ Now I have everyone from Team 07 XD

EDIT ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by kata-chan7 View Post
Yes they can and Oro~sama.....he.....he's a crazy/evil/pedo genius.
@Trey: Haku is the only shinobi i think (keyword: 'think') that can do hand seals with one hand.
and the only reason I say Naruto is a genius (cuz all hell knows he's not) is cuz of the little time he mastered (well almost but u get it) the rasengan.
I think Jiraiya said even the 4th took longer than Naruto.....i think
That's true about Naruto. I was actually considering him, because he learned the kage bushin technique in one night (it was a forbidden technique, right?). And then he was able to complete the Rasengan, something the Fourth was never able to do... I know he's supposed to be the hard working type and learns by getting used to the feel of a jutsu... but he manages to do it pretty quickly, by constantly working at it... kinda like Sasuke, when he first learned the fire technique for his father... Naruto could be considered a hard-working genius... ?

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 07-06-2007 at 09:38 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote