Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #27
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

If the Fourth took longer, then that really negates from him being looked at as a genius to me. =\ If someone like Naruto pushed the Rasengan further than the all mighty God of Godly shinobi, as some see him, then....no. He's not much of a genius to me. Neither is Naruto, actually. Although he is a hard worker, he's been blessed to have the Kyuubi in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I think Sasori chose his death (either consciously or unconsciously), so while I applaud Sakura's growth and Chiyo's abilities in that fight... Sasori was the one that ended the battle. I think he's worthy of the title.
I understand. Still, it was a fight. Two vs one, and the victors were Chiyo (even though she died, sadly) and Sakura. They're still technically the winners.

Quote:
Not exactly.. but I do think Sakura has the potential to surpass Tsunade, as an overall ninja. While Kishimoto hasn't given Sakura a training period to learn genjutsu, it's been stated multiple times that she's a natural in that area. With the right teacher, she'd probably excel (imo). I'd love it if Kakashi or Sasuke trained her in that area. <3 But it'll probably never happen. lol
I think she's only good for dispelling genjutsu. For now, anyway. No, I can't see Sasuke nor Kakashi teaching her lol. I can, however, see Kurenai doing that.

Quote:
Concerning medical ninjutsu, Sakura probably will surpass Tsunade... but this is partly because she's been training under Tsunade's tutelage.. She'll be able to go farther because of that. (I don't imagine Tsunade having a mentor, I see her as a pioneer in the medical field).
Could Tsunade have done for Kankuro what Sakura did?

Quote:
And I've added the Kakashi banner to my sig. ^^ Now I have everyone from Team 07 XD
YAY.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 07-06-2007 at 09:39 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote