Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 PM   #36
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
If the Fourth took longer, then that really negates from him being looked at as a genius to me. =\ If someone like Naruto pushed the Rasengan further than the all mighty God of Godly shinobi, as some see him, then....no. He's not much of a genius to me. Neither is Naruto, actually. Although he is a hard worker, he's been blessed to have the Kyuubi in him.
Well, I don't agree entirely about Naruto or the Fourth (I think everyone has their limitations and strengths..) You have to look at what they managed to accomplish.. The Fourth created the Rasengan. Naruto had Jiraiya to teach him and then Kakashi. .. And yeah, sealing the kyuubi seems.. genius worthy on the Fourth's part. XD

This is similar to the point I was making about Tsunade and Sakura...

Oh, what are your thoughts on the Third?

Quote:
I understand. Still, it was a fight. Two vs one, and the victors were Chiyo (even though she died, sadly) and Sakura. They're still technically the winners.
^^ Technically.

Quote:
I think she's only good for dispelling genjutsu. For now, anyway. No, I can't see Sasuke nor Kakashi teaching her lol. I can, however, see Kurenai doing that.
XD True, dispelling is all we've seen from her. I doubt Kishimoto will ever expand on it... =/ I'd like to see what she was capable of.

Quote:
Could Tsunade have done for Kankuro what Sakura did?
Definitely. I base this off of <3.
(I don't know =P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
@UT--It's not because of the Kyuubi that Naruto can't control his chakra well, it was because of the seal on him. Jiraiya fixed that poblem before the Chuunin exam.

Also, the Kyuubi's chakra augments Naruto's. I'll give Naruto that he has decent chakra control to be able to Rasengan (and more impressively, with on hand PostTS), but he cannot summon Gamabunta on his own chakra supply. The fact that Naruto can spam Rasengans is because it doesn't take a lot of chakra to do it. With mastery, Rasengan is probably the more battle effecient short to mid ranged jutsu there is: low chakra cost, high impact.
I need to rewatch those episodes, then. Because I'm remembering something different... lmao. XD

I thought Jiraiya unsealed the seal Oro gave Naruto in the FoD... -.-

Well, Naruto was only 12 when he managed to summon Gamabunta. Maybe things have changed... *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Yes well, at least you don't obsess over him and paint him in a Godly portrait.
I try not to do that to any of the characters. X'D

And I recommended Sakura because concerning medical ninjutsu, she's definitely genius worthy. She still needs to work on her speed and style, though.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call