Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 02:08 PM   #53
narut012
Chuunin

narut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the roughnarut012 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umpa_One View Post
While I would agree that they are all great ninja...I don't think that they are worthy of being called a Genius...I just think that people such as Naruto. Rock Lee, Gai, Sakura and even Jiraiya and Tsunade are not geniuses...Like I said they are all great ninja and may go down as some of the best ever but they all worked extremely hard to become what they are...Thats not to say that some of the other geniuses on the list didn't work hard...Take Jiraiya for example...Him and Orochimaru are on the same level now but growing up they were just like Sasuke and Naruto...Everything came so easy to Orochimaru and he was always better but through a lot of hard work Jiraiya became his equal...But it took a lot of hard work...It didn't come to him half as easily as it did for Orochimaru...And I feel like the same goes for Rock Lee, Sakura, Gai and Naruto...I guess my mind could be swayed on Tsundae since she was the pioneer of the medical field...
Gai and Rock Lee ARE Genuis' since they can both do the lotus.

Sasuke Hater FC Link - http://www.narutolounge.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17071
narut012 is offline   Reply With Quote