Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 05:44 AM   #112
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
And he did outwit Kakashi when they had that skirmish... I believe Oro stated they were on the same level...

Now he's implanted Oro's DNA...

His intelligence is genius-worthy. His medical skills are notable.
But it's true we haven't seen that much from him. XD lol

I'm fuzzy of the details, but he did get owned by the Rasengan. I guess that's a negative for him.

I agree with Trey, I don't feel like thinking about this anymore. *yawns*
Hmm, let's see.
Kabuto is a shinobi with intelligence on a genius level. He is said to be equal to Hatake Kakashi during Part I. His medical skills almost a match for Tsunade's, at least by chakra control, if not by healing power. He fought Tsunade quite good.
But he was always a mystery. He isn't such a prodigy as Orochimaru is, and if Sasori and Orochimaru had him as their servant, he isn't really up for our list.
Sorry, from my point of view, he is not our material, but his skills and intelligence are quite notable.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote