Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:30 PM   #156
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umpa_One View Post
First off...It took Naruto at least two days before he had cut both the leaf and the waterfall...So lets not say he did it in a few hours...Now while Kakashi does state that it took Sasuke a large number of days to recompose his chakra into lightning, Sasuke was doing it with just one of himself while Naruto was doing it with 1000 clones without which he wouldn't have been able to elementally recompose his chakra for years...Now is that really genius...As for Asuma not helping him out much you couldn't be more wrong...Naruto was progressing quite slow with cutting the leaf untill he went and talked to Asuma and Asuma explained how wind chakra worked and what to picture in his head...Without Asuma's help who knows how much longer it would have taken Naruto just to cut the leaf...Basically without his large chakra reserve Naruto is nothing...If he couldn't make 1000 clones he wouldn't even be able to use wind chakra at this point...Like I have said before I like Naruto...I think he is definitely one of the strongest shinobi out there and is on the same fighting level as some of the other geniuses on the list...But he worked EXTRA HARD to become what he is now because he is not a genius...
First of all it took Sasuke two weeks(with the help of the Sharingan breaking down everything so he could learn easier) to change his chakra to lightening. If you would have paid attention to what I said you would have realized that I said his clones INDIVIDUALLY learned how to use his element in a few hours. That was before he even dispelled them. Then he took a little nap and then started on the waterfall. Then they went to bed then Naruto got up and split the water fall, therefore mastering his element enough that he would be able to use it in combat. Sasuke is a genius with a sharingan that can learn things fast as hell. Naruto a really talented ninja with shadow clones can penitentially learn faster then Sasuke. So you can't outright say that Naruto is a genius but when he learns with his clones he is technically on par with other geniuses. Just like in the Naruto world all sharingan users are considered elite/genius(never fight them alone) ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Okay, why is Naruto not the genius material? Let me tell you -
- he defeated Haku with Kyuubi
- he defeated Kiba with a fart
- he defeated Neji with Kyuubi
- he defeated Gaara because of the Kyuubi
- he defeated Kabuto fair and square
- he fought evenly with Sasuke because of the Kyuubi
- he drove Orochimaru away because of the Kyuubi
- he defeated Kakuzu (oh my god, only saying this hurts) through a sheer stupidity of the plot which decided that Kakuzu should become dumb suddenly. That was Plot Induced Stupidity.

EDIT: It's not like I don't like the main character of the series, don't get me wrong. Naruto is one of the most interesting people because he has will power like none other, but I am just stating that he won most of his battles because he had Kyuubi. That is no reason to make a genius out of him.
- he defeated Haku with Kyuubi = okay

- he defeated Kiba with a fart = no he didn't he just messed up his senses. If I remember right Naruto got the best of him at the end of that fight.

- he defeated Neji with Kyuubi = hmm that was fair because Kyuubi is basicly Naruto's Blood line limit, which Neji has also. It's like saying it's not fair for Sauske to use has sharingan its part of him.

- he defeated Gaara because of the Kyuubi = No he didn't that was all him blue Chakra blue eyes.

- he defeated Kabuto fair and square = Right

- he fought evenly with Sasuke because of the Kyuubi = No what you should have said was Sasuke fought evenly with Naruto because of the CS. The beginning of the fight didn't count because Naruto couldn't fight Sasuke seriously. At that point take away the CS and lets see how well Sasuke would have done.

- he drove Orochimaru away because of the Kyuubi = Right but then again that is like his BLOOD LINE LIMIT.

- he defeated Kakuzu (oh my god, only saying this hurts) through a sheer stupidity of the plot which decided that Kakuzu should become dumb suddenly. That was Plot Induced Stupidity = Okay that could have been done differently but it is what it is.

The Kyuubi has nothing to do with him begin a genius or not and I never said it did.

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 07-14-2007 at 01:42 PM.
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote