Thread: Lost Soul
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #13
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lost Soul

Chapter 5 - The Bed

"Aah!!!" screamed Kiyoshi when he woke up in the morning, this time the place didn't smell like Vic's nosedrops, and his back wasn't sore. But the annoying stalker was still watching over him. "Get out of my house!!!"

At that moment, Shino was out for yet another morning stroll. He walked by the house with the bed in the front lawn, stopped and looked at it. The door flung open, and out came flying Ino. Shino looked at the unconscious blonde, then decided to knock on the door and meet the infamous lover of tossing stuff.

Shino walked up to the door and knocked.

"Ino, leave me alone or I'll hit you so hard that you'll forget that you find me attractive" Kiyoshi's voice came from the inside.

"I'm not Ino, my name is Shino." he replied

The door opened and Kiyoshi let him inside. Still not wearing a shirt, he walked into the house leaving the door open for Shino to walk in. "Shino eh?" He started cleaning up after the previous night's Ino rampage. "I'm Kiyoshi." he said not turning around to speak to the guest. "Have a seat, I'll be with you in a moment."

"Thank you." replied Shino as he sat down on a nearby squeaky chair.

Kiyoshi put a shirt on, and went to the kitchen. Five minutes later, he came back out with a tray with tea, and offered it to Shino. Shino declined. "Suit yourself," he put the tea on a table, pulled up a chair, sat down and started drinking his tea. "So what brings you to my place?"

"You're a pig." said Shino looking around the messed up residence, and out the window at the bed in the front lawn.

"Oh, sorry about the mess, I got big pests to deal with."

"You tossed out Ino just now."

"I stand by whet I just said."

Shino lifted an eyebrow and decided to drop the topic. Instead he asked "When did you come to Konoha, I've never seen you before."

"A few days ago, I'm still adjusting. I find your beds so uncomfortable... speaking of which I got to take that bed back to Tsunade, want to tag along?"

"Sure, I got nothing better to do except train."

Kiyoshi saw the hooded teen's forehead protector and was surprised that he didn't notice it before. "I'll put my coat on, and we'll go." He put his trench-coat on, walked out of the house with Shino, and started locking the door.

"You don't need to do that, nobody in this village will try to come into your house." said Shino.

"I think it's for the best, as a matter of fact, I think I'll need about five more, and bulletproof glass for the windows." Said Kiyoshi as he was lifting the bed from the front lawn.

"Suit yourself, but it's a bother." Said Shikamaru coming up to Shino and Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi remembered Naruto speaking about someone who found everything bothersome. "You must be Shikamaru." and found himself not able to move. "Ah, what did you bind me for?"

"How do you know my name? We've never met before." demanded Shikamaru with a serious look.

"Naruto told me, now please release me." Kiyoshi explained. To shich Shikamaru released.

"Naruto told you about Shikamaru and not me?" asked Shino somewhat dishearted.

"You know eachother?" asked Kiyoshi

"Yeah, Most of the teen shinobi, we have a History with." Shikamaru answered for Shino.

Kiyoshi became interested, and started wondering why Naruto didn't speak of Shino. "alright, Let's go to Tsunade, I still have to return this bed, you'll tell me some of your history together on the way."

The trip took half an hour, they weren't in any hurry to get there, so Shikamaru told about the Sand's attack on Konoha, and various other missions. Kiyoshi was surprised at how much Naruto left out... that silly kid.

"So the alliance with the Sand is reestablished?"

"Yes, and we consider some of the people we fought as friends. Namely Gaara" said Shikamaru.

"Gaara?" Kiyoshi thought to himself. "there must be something else that I didn't catch."

"I know what you're thinking" said Shikamaru, "He changed because of Naruto, and is now the Kazekage."

Kiyoshi nearly lost his grip on the bed "wow... Naruto is definately something else."

"We've all learned that the hard way, you must understand that his loneliness to appreciate him properly." and that ended the conversation.

When they reached Tsunade, Kiyoshi remembered what she said his previous visit. "Hang on, hold the bed, I'll be right back" he tossed the bed to Shikamaru and ran off into the distance.

Crushed by the bed, Shikamaru screamed "Shino get this thing off of me!!!"

Shino helped Shikamaru with the bed "he's stronger than he looks. But where did he run off to?"

"He's off to get Tsunade chocolate" said Kakashi from the above, squatting on a lamp post.

"I hope he knows where he's going. What do you think of him Kakashi?" asked Shikamaru still lying on the ground from the attack of the flying bed.

"I think he's interesting, he's a quick thinker and observer."

"That's not what I meant, Do you think he's safe to be around?" asked Shikamaru, ironically still feeling the effects of being crushed by Kiyoshi's bed toss.

Kakashi considered this, and said "I'm actually not sure, but so far he hasn't asked anything about anyone's techniques or any vital Information on Konoha. I think it's safe to wait and see."

"He seems to be kind of private, does anyone know anything about him?" asked Shino.

"You shouldn't be talking." replied Kakashi. "But you're right, that's exactly why I'm here, I wanted to discuss that with Tsunade."

Kiyoshi came running back "Hey Kakashi!!" tackled him off the post and came tumbling to the ground. When the dust cleared, there was a crater with Kakashi and Kiyoshi in the middle.

"Whoa Kakashi-sensei, have you gained weight? A lot of weight?" asked Shikamaru in a teasing matter.

"Ugh, what did you do that for Kiyoshi?" asked Kakashi getting up and brushing himself off.

"I was just happy to see you." answered Kiyoshi with a grin.

"I just hope he doesn't tackle me every time he sees me." though Kakashi "Alright... let's go see Tsunade." Kiyoshi picked up the bed and the four of them entered the building. As they were walking down the hallway, Kakashi turned to Kiyoshi "You know, you don't have to get her chocolate every time, most of us just say that we forgot."

"I know, the chocolate's importance is weak, but I'm grateful to her. Plus I have my own reasons." Answered Kiyoshi said in a low voice, "any friend of Akane is a friend of mine."

"What?" Kakashi didn't pay attention to the last part.

"Don't concern yourelf with it." answered Kiyoshi. "After this I want to go talk to Naruto, do you know where he might be?"

"when he's not sleeping, doing missions or eating ramen, he is usually training, lately on training field 14." answered Shikamaru.

"Thanks, I have some things to ask of him, but I guess I need some training as well."

Tsunade was going through the ever increasing pile of documents when there came a knock on her door, "Enter". Tsunade lifted her eyebrow at the bed on Kiyoshi's back "so what brings this group and bed to my place?"

"We're with him" Shino and Shikamaru at the same time both pointing at Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi said "I'm with them." and pointed at Shino and Shikamaru

"And once they're done I need to discuss something with you." added Kakashi

Last edited by silencer299; 07-15-2007 at 09:26 PM.
silencer299 is offline   Reply With Quote