Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 06:25 PM   #167
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Your Obviously a Naruto hater so I' not gonna waste my time and argue against you but I will say few things because you don't seem to pay attention to what happens in Naruto and what I wrote.
When I said that, I didn't actually meant it, I don't hate Naruto, he's annoying at times, but he's good

Quote:
1.If you don't know that the Sharingan breaks down and copies or learns other jutsu go re watch the series or reread the Manga NooB.

2. 3. You took what I said out of context, and do you know what " On Par" means?? Anyway what I said was that with his clones he is on a even higher learning level then even a genius with a Sharingan.
1. I know it copies jutsus, it doesn't in fact, break down things, and I know that's a flame, which is why you're banned

2.I know what on par means good sir
Quote:
4. He really didn't. He didn't use shadow dance and all the attack were different. Unlike Sasuke who you are most likely in love with Naruto used his clones to set up his attack.
4. Kakashi himself said that Naruto created that combo derived from Sasuke's lion combo but instead added his most used jutsu, Kage Bunshin

Quote:
5. All bloodlines are unfair. So your telling me that it's not unfair for someone to copy all your jutsu while you do them and use them against you or put you in genjutsu that is impossible to escape without someone else's help?? Are you saying its not unfair for someone stop your use of Chakra or even kill you with a couple of poke to you body?? LOL you are so funny.............
every ninja has a trump card, Sasuke=Sharingan, Neji=Byakugan, Haku's House of Mirrors(with cheap $1 admission), but Naruto's trump card is more unfair than any other trump card, it's a freakin' bijuu, a demon! no, you're so funny, especially after getting banned for flaming me LOL

Quote:
6. Nope go watch it again............
I would but I already saw that episode like 3 times, if it wasn't for Gamabunta, Naruto would have gotten stuck inside of sand, not only that, but he'd never would have gotten close enough to wake up Gaara

Quote:
Anyway I don't feel like saying anything else because you are so baise I can smell it.
I'm not biased, which btw you misspelled ^^ toodeloo

Naruto is not a genius, just because he has a bijuu helping him most of the time, doesn't make him a genius
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote