Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 09:14 PM   #13
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Why? Marijuana is a dangerous drug that kills people and causes erratic behavior and symptoms in others. It's not something you want to be legalized unless you're an addict that wants it sold in stores. (Not implying that you are in any way an addict, but I am saying that nobody else has a very valad reason to think that way.)
I don't want the drug myself. There are way too many people locked up for smoking dope in their house. It is not the government's job to tell us what private uses of durgs should be unless they kill us. Last time I checked, marijuana is only a little different than tobacco. I've never heard of someone OD'ing on pot.

The only reason it is seen as a violent drug is because the DEA makes it so darn hard to get....people have to turn to gangsters and scum to get the drugs. It was the same for alcohol during the prohibition-era.

I just want my tax money (yes i do pay my own taxes) to go to locking away more killers than pot heads. I don't really see why pot-heads are a threat. They sit on couches all day (so says your soccer-mom funded ANTI-DRUG campains). And unless you've smoked pot for yourself, you wouldn't know what the drug is capable of. I smoked it once in high school with the rock band I was with. It makes you wanna chill and relax.

EDIT: I don't condone illegal activities, but I think the activities themselves should legal and thus condone that.

Alcohol causes violence/deaths/car accidents. Tobacco causes cancer. Why not ban them for killing people and causing people to act erratically.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 07-18-2007 at 09:19 PM.