Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Genius FC
Thread: The Genius FC
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 10:15 AM   #195
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Really? O_O

Hm. Maybe I'm underestimating him. The one thing he has shown me that impressed me was his versatility with jutsu's. It would've been cool to have learned more about his past.
Why not? He was called the God of Shinobi, and knew every jutsu in Konoha. This man was 70+ years old when he fought Orochimaru + two ex-Hokages. He did die, but if he was younger, he would have died along with them all, even Orochimaru stated that. Not everyone can reach a Hokage level. Some of the people we have on our list are not Hokage material, you have to be gifted enough to even reach that level. And even those 'gifted' may not be able to become a Hokage. Who knows how many jutsus has he invented, elemental and otherwise, that we do not know about.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote