Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Rock Lee FC
Thread: Rock Lee FC
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:13 AM   #22
pyro_flame22
Genin

pyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rock Lee FC

Hey All
Once you guys out there join up with Rock Lee FC, members are welcome to posts pics of Lee. We need more members so we can make this FC official.

Anyways, since the flow of members are bit slow, I guess I should start the first topic. What makes Rock Lee awesome?

Well I personally think Lee is the MAN because he is hardcore with the taijutsu techinques like the primary lotus, shadow dance and unlocking the gates within him. Plus the speed factor of Lee is awesome when he gets serious and takes the weights off. Then the action will really begin.

So TELL us what you guys think makes Rock Lee awesome!!!!!!!!!
Edit- I found this pic of Neji and Lee fighting and had to post it here which i think is past time skip. Hope you guys like this pic. That Rock Lee guy is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Rock Lee FC Banner

Konoha's Greatest Taijutsu Shinobi

OWNER of Rock Lee FC

Stuff

ROCK LEE FC

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE's UlTImaTE FoRM!!!!!!!!!!!

Come On and Join if YOU truly are a fan of ROCK LEE

Fanclubs and Stuff
Owner of Rock Lee FC
Member of Konoha Kunoichi FC

DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!!!
Rock Lee is AWESOME in these fights!!!!!!!!!! Konoha Senphuu !!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Vs Gaara Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDkP9gJVVg8

pyro_flame22 is offline   Reply With Quote