Fandom Forums - View Single Post - do u think spirits and ghost are real?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 04:22 AM   #251
pyro_flame22
Genin

pyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to beholdpyro_flame22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufia View Post
Sometimes at nights when i fall a sleep i wake up and i cant move my body. i feel something pushing down my chest and i cant move any part of my body except my eyelids. I then feel something spiritual trying to get into my body. I try really hard to not let it take over and think about Jesus then it always goes away. At times i she shapes as well.

really scares the s**tz out of me, it has happen to me so many times im not scare any more. im not letting no "wtf it is" take over me.
i swear this happens for real on my uncles grave.

I heard this stuff also happens to alot of other people
Hey this has happen to me aswell, unable to move my body and being awake which is freaky. I dont know why but it feels like something is pressing heavily down on my chest and it is hard to breathe. So basically its dificult to speak or call out for someone in the house. I saw an shadowed figure but it was difficult to see the figure. It has only happen a handful of times but the experience is still quite frightening. It might be hard to believe but if a person has experienced it, then it will be more believable.

Official Rock Lee FC Banner

Konoha's Greatest Taijutsu Shinobi

OWNER of Rock Lee FC

Stuff

ROCK LEE FC

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE's UlTImaTE FoRM!!!!!!!!!!!

Come On and Join if YOU truly are a fan of ROCK LEE

Fanclubs and Stuff
Owner of Rock Lee FC
Member of Konoha Kunoichi FC

DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!!!
Rock Lee is AWESOME in these fights!!!!!!!!!! Konoha Senphuu !!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Vs Gaara Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDkP9gJVVg8

pyro_flame22 is offline   Reply With Quote