Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #19
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
Maybe different branches of christianity was the wrong way to put it but I ment whats with with all the different religions beleaving in the same jesus/god/w.e.
Example: Roman catholic, Baptist, etc.

Like if they're similar...why can it just be all one thing?
yes, i c ur point.. well first off, i dont concider catholics to b christians. y? bcause of their worship of jesus's mother, mary, instead of jesus. idolism at its finest. i may b a christian but i dont got his picture on every wall. disgusting. and i think the whole, diffrent versions shall we say, r more like how people view/interpret the bible. take baptist for example, they dont believe in dancing, well, i dont c anything wrong with dancing, but...actually baptist take the bible very literally. um, i dont know much about the other variations, but when ppl ask me, im like, uh, i dont have a denomination, thats the word, im just live as close to the bible's rules on how to treat others, and make the world a better place. im not going to work for a way into heaven, id never make it. so i trust my soul 2 jesus to get me there, and i just try to let other ppl no about his redemptive power. only jesus can forgive sins, not a preist.

::Edit:: and i think "all one thing" would be like the non-denominational ppl. i guess that would b like me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 08-16-2007 at 12:34 PM.
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote