Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Incest
Thread: Incest
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 05:51 PM   #15
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of
Re: Incest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
As long as they don't reproduce, and none of my family try to get with me, I'm fine.
Lol thank god I'm not your sister

On Topic: I think incest is wrong only when it's blood brothers and sisters. For some reason incest is not as bad as it seems to be if it's with step brothers/sisters or cousins.....you know what I'm sayin. But I sometimes can see why you could be attracted to your own sibiling, you may be good looking and they might be too and it's sometimes not a certain person's fault if they become attracted to someone who is hot as fuck but is also a relative.

I used to have a crush on my cousin....and I asked my parents about it they said just dont try anything and dont let him try anything with you.
It's simple
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote