Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Christians Unite FC
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 03:59 PM   #46
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Christians Unite FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinovsnaruto View Post
If everyone lived that way the world would have happy couples... and did you know that 1/every 8 couples were found online The world is not in peace.

We are very off topic thou...in a way...

Deep question:
If the end of the world came, do you honestly think that you would be able to stand on the side of Jesus?

When I truly think about it. I really do not think I can do it, but then I feel that I can. Heart and Brain fight... If it really to happen most likely I guess i will thou... it's hard. All the pain during that time...
well, yeah i think i could. i might not want to because of all the sins iv commited, but i could because he washed me clean. and since that mod said we could b official.
:EIT:: nm. i feel stupid. i didnt evem relize i was posting this on the offical fc part. lol :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 08-23-2007 at 04:01 PM.
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote