Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Team Snake/Hebi FC!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 05:51 PM   #35
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Team Snake/Hebi FC!

I know! I was, like, cracking up when Itachi asked that.

But um, I don't think Pein is related to Naruto because a) it said his mom was from the Whirlpool Village or something, and Uzumaki means spiral, so...yeah, and b) Pein is from the Rain Village.

We'll check his mom's headband first, okay? :hehe:

We haven't seen what Snake can exactly do yet. It's possible the team could split, but I really doubt it. But uses for the team in the manga aren't used up yet - there's the whole Suigetsu-Kisame thing, and Juugo and whatever. I really don't think Kishimoto would introduce new characters and...well, throw them away, as in away away, like, never touch them again. That's only filler and non-important, like the Chuunin exam.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote