View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
Zaith
Genin

Zaith is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyZippy View Post
One thing I have to throw out there, though, is that the centering plot is a bit overdone. Attractive half-monster girl walks around in skin-tight outfit + plus medieval armor and gigantic, gravity-defying sword while systematically kicking the ass of every snarling people-eater in a twenty mile radius without mussing up her hair. Sigh.

Even so, I can dig it.
If you were as trained as they are, your body would be in it's best shape as well. They got a few scars though, so they do make the woman less attractive at times. Furthermore the girls are drawn without make-up or anything done to their hair, it's to be suspected from warriors in that age.
Anyway, would you rather watch a ugly girl run the show?
I for one don't, so it's ok as it is. There are a few weird/ugly drawn half-monster girls too though.

It's true they have weird tight outfits of which I can't see useful. But, it's better than a half-monster girl walking around in her pyjama's or something, that would truly be horrible.

But I agree with you on it for the most part, even though it's a nicely drawn series. It does reminds me of a style I do not like, but it's neat/nicely drawn, so no complains here.

About the series, I really like it as well. I'm behind a few episodes due to my vacation, but the serie is really fascinating and enjoyable. You should definitely watch more and get more into it.

Cheers,

Zaith is offline   Reply With Quote